Solid Foundation Athletic Academy uses the Vertimax Trainer to help our athletes increase speed, vertical jump, quickness and agility. However that's not all that we bring to the table. Here are 7 reasons that you should consider training at Solid Foundation Athletic Academy.
1. Yes, the Vertimax Training - We have the most affordable rates in town for Vertimax training primarily because our over head is low.
2.Effective and Efficient Training - Everything we do here at SFAA is to maximize each workout for effectiveness and efficiency. No standing around out of a 1 hour session you'll literally get 40-45 minutes of high intensity work.
3. Your needs in mind - At SFAA we take into consideration your specific needs. While it's true we want to help you create an overall solid foundation of core strength and speed we do consider your specific needs and can customize workouts.
4. More than Vertimax Training - While the Vertimax trainer is excellent at training explosiveness, every athlete needs to continue to maintain or improve strength and endurance. Therefore every workout includes strength and endurance training.
5. Competitive room - Most workouts here at SFAA are small to medium group size with athletes from all over the city looking to get that competitive edge. Bring the top athletes together introduces a natural competitiveness that causes our athletes to give 100% every single set, every single rep.
6. Motivation and encouragement - From the music that pumps in the background to the instructors commands everything is done in a way that each athlete believes that they are a champion and success in anything in life begins with belief in oneself. Our athletes learn to believe that they can do all things, if they give all that they have.
7. Education - Probably the best part of our program is the fact that we go out of our way to teach our athletes how to train in general but more importantly how to train themselves. Not all of them can get to training at SFAA regularly but each athlete leave here with a solid understand of what they should be doing to continue to develop their athleticism on their own.
Here at Solid Foundation Athletic Academy we believe that young athletes should not only train to be stronger and faster but they should definitely training to be more explosive. The Vertimax Training not only trains athletes for explosiveness but more importantly it has the ability to train an athlete to be more explosive in areas specific to their individual sport and specific position.
So beyond the basics of training athletes for vertical jump, speed and quickness, we chose the Vertimax Trainer because it has the ability to increase an athletes vertical, speed and quickness in direct relationship to how they will use those attributes in their respective sports. Listen to this short video clip form the guys at Vertimax as they explain the unique training ability of the Vertimax Trainer.
If you're in the St. Louis MO metro area and you're looking for elite, high intensity training contact Coach Cortez of Solid Foundation Athletic Academy Today!
As a youth basketball coach and trainer Cortez is keenly aware of the advantages that some athletes have over others simply because they have a solid foundation of core strength in key areas. As a result he founded Solid Foundation Athletic Academy to help level the playing field.